Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally!!!

Sorry that it took me so long, i have been a little busy!

Gunner is doing awesome, he is in a open crib now. He eats like a champ weighing in at 4.1 last night. He gets to wear clothes now, so here are a few pics of him in his first outfit and a pic of his first big boy bath.....















Cannon is doing great! He is much better, he finally got over the staph infection. He got his IV out yesterday and weighed in at 3.12 last night. The way he has been sucking down his "liquid gold" it won't take him long to catch up with Gunner! Here are a few pics of him looking precious....





















Once Cannon get to 4lbs, they will put them back together in a big crib for twins.... I can't wait!!!
Thanks you for all the calls, food, and prayers, we greatly appreciate all of it! Keep the boys in your prayers, we are keeping our fingers crossed to have them home by Christmas!


1 comment:

Jerri said...

We're thankful the boys are improving every day. All of you are in our prayers. We love and miss you.

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Love & Prayers,
Chris, Jerri & Amber

Followers