Thursday, February 12, 2009

How much baby stuff can you fit in a trailer?

Just for laughs, I posted all the baby gear scattered about our living quarters! HA!
























This don't even cover the area with all the formula, which cost $20 a day!

The bottles that we have to boil twice a day....

and the diaper area.... at the moment we are in 2 different sizes! Last night I accidentally put one of Gunner's diapers on Cannon...i was like what the heck, this thing is way to big! Yep, I talk to myself alot!!


They house has been takin over by munckin gear, but I love it! And i am so thankful for those lil boogers... they have only been here 3 months and i don't remember life before them!!!


There Meme and I bought them a whole new wardrobe this week, hopefully i will get some good pics this weekend to show off the new duds... ha! We have our first 2 birthday parties to attend!!!

No comments:

Followers